Brooks Elementary School, Brooks, KY
Brooks Elementary School isn’t your typical elementary school. You won’t find mascots on the walls or floor. The walls aren’t painted only school colors, and the school name around every corner.
Instead, you will find elegant geometric designs reminiscent of a high-end office building, with just the right pop of color to intrigue the young minds that walk the halls.
Throughout the project, Rosa Mosaic worked closely with the architecture firm discussing the high polish finish process, maintenance, and color development. These colors are reflected on the floors, walls, and ceilings, creating a vibrant and interactive educational space.
As soon as a student enters the school, this interaction begins with a broken star compass terrazzo design.
- Location: Brooks, KY
- Project Name: Brooks Elementary School
- Owner/Client: Bullitt County Public Schools
- Terrazzo Contractor: Rosa Mosaic & Tile
- Architect: Sherman, Carter, Barnhart PSC
- General Contractor: Derek Engineering, Inc
- Resin Supplier: Terrazzo & Marble Supply Companies
- Aggregate Supplier: Southern Aggregates
- Divider Strip Supplier: Manhattan American Terrazzo Strip Co.
- Photography: David Laudadio